Rose Matcha Beauty Latte
My matcha latte recipe was one of the most read blog posts on my blog, whaaaat?! I'm so glad you guys have been enjoying it and THANK YOU for showing me your creations too!! it alvways makes my day :)
Today I have a new variation for you and it's as delicious and floral as it sounds!!
Frothy Rose Matcha Latte
I stuck with the classic ingredients of steamed almond milk and Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen. I use this matcha blend because of the added 10g of collagen and 9g of protein to the latte - plus you don't even taste it! I'm already onto my 3rd container of it this year ahh!
If you aren't familiar with collagen, it's the most abundant protein in your body and is vital to protect your joints and ligaments. It's also great for glowing skin!
Plus adding rose tea helps regulate hormones, uplift your mood and is high in vitamin C and antioxidants so it's seriously a DREAM COMBO!
Okay let's do this!!
Ingredients -Makes 16 ounces
- 2 teaspoons of dried, organic rose petals
- 1 serving Vital Proteins matcha collagen
- 1 cup of steamed almond milk
- 1/2 cup of hot water (195 degrees F)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- Place 2 teaspoons of dried culinary grade rose petals into a tea infuser
- Add 1/2 cup of hot water (195 degrees F)
- Steep the rose petals for 3 minutes
- Meanwhile heat up the almond milk
- After steeping the roses, strain the rose water into a blender and toss the rose petals
- Add 1 scoop of Vital Proteins matcha collagen ,coconut butter, rose water, and steamed almond milk
- Blend the mix until smooth and frothy
- Top with crushed rose petals and serve immediately!
MmMM!! Hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Alright guys, have a LOVELY day!
p.s. Vital Proteins collagen is clean and is sourced from grass fed, pasture raised bovine hides and are free of hormones.
Dress I'm wearing is this one from NA-KD Fashion
Organic dried rose buds can be found on Amazon