I just wanted to spend a minute to say THANK YOU!!! I'm thankful for my readers, my friends, family, and team. Without you guys none of the things I do would be possible and I'm forever humbled for that. I love connecting with each and one of you on a daily basis whether thru email, DM, comments or stories. SO THANK YOU THANK YOU for your support always<333
I'm not sure I'll be sharing this every month , but I got this idea from my management @besocialpr and it inspired me to share my wins last month! I think celebrating successes and taking a moment to reflect and be grateful is a good exercise that we can all practice more of, wouldn't you agree :)
My wins in the last 40 days- let's go!
- I listened to 4 books on tape - one is called Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy (FAVORITE productivity book ever), You are a Bad Ass by Jen Sincero, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A fuck by Mark Manson and Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. If you suck at reading books (hi that's me) then I highly recommend listening to audio books! I listen to mine while I work via my Alexa Show which is on my desk.
- I was nominated for a Shorty Award in Health & Fitness (vote here (<- shameless plug hehe) and I'm really flattered and excited!! You can vote for me until Feb 22nd
- I was also listed in the Create & Cultivate 100 for health and wellness for women paving the way. An absolutely honor to be listed along side some of the industries most inspiring women! Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott of Tone It Up and celebrity health coach Kelly Levique to name a few!
- I had an unexpected feature in Cosmopolitan Japan on girls to follow on social media and an interview featured in Women's Health Magazine on how to stay healthy while traveling.
- I hosted a meet and greet with Adidas. I was pretty nervous about this, but one of my New Years Resolutions was to step out of my comfort zone and this turned out to be such a fun morning. It was great seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends too. Thank you guys for coming, you know who you are!!
- I've been working out everyday in the morning. Early workouts give me MORE energy to start my day and makes me MORE productive. Lately I've been going at 5:30 am and I'm out of the shower by 7 am to start the day. SO NICE!!
- I've posted on my blog 15 times in the last month and my readers have increased by 120%, SOO COOL!! Consistency is key has never been more true! I'm definitely motivated to keep writing on here for you guys. THANK YOU!
- Led a workout with Fab Fit Fun on Facebook Live. Another public speaking op that I was nervous about but ended up being so much fun! First, I've never taught a fitness class AND it was LIVE so no post production editing etc. Def helped conquer my fear.
- Lastly, I planned my finances, invested in tax brokerage accounts and opened up new savings accounts. Talk bout #ADULTING . I was definitely nervous about this at the start because I felt like I didn't know much about investing but I read up on some general knowledge, listened to this podcast by Financially Blonde and spoke it through with my financial coach. It was all super helpful! Take the leap while you are young and it will pay off during life and retirement in general! I also wrote a post FILLED with info about finances and budgeting here.
That sums up my month and I'm feeling prettttty good about it! So be bold, be selfish, be confident and write down your wins too & leave some in my comments! I'm betting you'll be surprised at how much you killed it this month big or small!!